Terms of reference: The Buyer refers to the person purchasing the Bargain Buys voucher. Getaway refers to any Bargain Buy voucher that requires accommodation bookings to be made. The Service Provider refers to the business providing the product or service.
1. Bargain Buys are only sold subject to the following conditions:
1.1. All Bargain Buys vouchers ordered must be paid within 48 hours of the order being made. Bargain Buys vouchers that have been ordered but for which no payment has been received in the 48 hour period will be made available for resale.
1.2. Although every effort will be made to meet the wishes of the Buyer, the purchase of any Bargain Buys voucher does not guarantee the use of the Bargain Buys voucher.
1.3. Bargain Buys reserves the right to suspend the sale of any Bargain Buy voucher at any time, including such time as between the order and time at which the order expires.
1.4. Bargain Buys vouchers must be redeemed before the expiry date listed on the voucher. Should a Bargain Buys voucher not be used before the expiry date listed on the voucher, the Buyer foregoes the use of the voucher and no refund will be made by Bargain Buys.
1.5. No liability is accepted by Bargain Buys for failure by the Buyer to use the Bargain Buys voucher before the voucher expires.
1.6. Refunds are only accepted under certain circumstances. To read the Refund Policy click here.
1.7. In the case of a Getaway the booking is the responsibility of the Buyer.
1.8 The Buyer agrees to abide by any and all of the terms and conditions of the service provider for whom the Bargain Buys voucher was issued.
1.9 Should you fail to arrive for any reservation, your voucher for the reservation will be deemed to have been used and no refund or further use of the voucher will be granted.
2. Bargain Buys accepts no responsibility for the loss, injury, death or damage to any Buyer of a Bargain Buys voucher while using the product or service purchased using a Bargain Buys voucher. The sole risk of loss, injury, death or damage will rest with the Buyer.
3. The Buyer expressly agrees and warrants the fact that they are authorised and legally capable of making the purchase.
4. In the event of any dispute or claim arising out of this agreement, the parties hereto agree to submit to the jurisdiction in terms of Section 45 of Act 1944 (as amended) of the Magistrate's Court irrespective of whether the cause of action involved exceeds the said Court's jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the above, Bargain Buys reserves the right in his sole discretion to institute action in the appropriate division of the High Court.
5. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. No variation or suspension of any of the terms of this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties to this agreement. No latitude, extension of time or any other indulgence which may be allowed by Bargain Buys in respect of any obligation shall under any circumstances operate as a waiver or novation or otherwise affect any of Bargain Buys rights in terms of or arising from this agreement or preclude Bargain Buys from enforcing, at any time and without notice, strict and punctual compliance with each and every provision or term hereof.
6. Any complaints about any aspect of any advertisements from which a credit might emanate must be received by this office within five (5) days after publication.
7. Amendments of these terms and conditions
7.1 Bargain Buys may at its sole discretion amend, alter, add to or remove any of the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time without such having the effect of novating this agreement. Publication of such amendments, alterations, additions or removals by any such means as Bargain Buys may select shall:
8. Amendments of these terms and conditions
8.1 The Publisher may in its sole discretion amend, alter, add to or remove any of the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time without such having the effect of novating this agreement. Publication of such amendments, alterations, additions or removals by any such means as the Publisher may select shall:
8.1.1 constitute effective notice thereof to the Buyer; and
8.1.2 result in the Buyer being bound by the terms thereof with effect from the date of such publication, as if they had originally been included herein.
8.2 unless the Buyer objects by means of a written notice to Bargain Buys within the 48 hour purchase period, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the correctness of statement, and the onus to prove the incorrectness thereof shall thereupon rest on the buyer.
9. Terms of payments:
9.1. Payment may only be made by Electronic Funds Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card or by bank deposit.
9.2. Cheques and cheque deposits are not accepted.
9.3. Electronic Funds Transfers and bank deposits must use the invoice number as a reference.
10.1 Unless stated elsewhere all Service Providers require a Bargain Buys voucher when purchasing the product or service or checking in to the place of accommodation.
10.2 All Bargain Buys vouchers will be placed in the Customers Login Account.
10.3 In certain instances the Service Provider may require a voucher originated by the Service Provider. In this case the Service Provider voucher must be presented when purchasing the product or service.