What To Bring
* Your camera.
* Your GoPro/helmet mounted action camera.
* Should you wish to bring your cellphone along for taking photos, please ensure that you wear pants that have a low leg pocket with a zip or buttons to safely carry your phone.
* Remember to bring along sunblock in Summer!
* Dress warmly for our Winters!
* No selfie sticks.
What To Wear
* NO dresses or skirts.
* Long or short pants.
* Comfortable flat sole shoes preferably closed. (Sneakers/hiking boots)
* Elastic band to tie up long hair.
* If it is raining you’ll be given a 2 piece rain suit to wear at no extra charge.
* Sunglasses should preferably have a neck strap.
Fitness Or Physical Requirements/Restrictions
* Pregnant ladies.
* Persons with spinal and neck problems.
* Persons that weigh more than 120 kg or that the harness does not fit comfortably.
* Persons with severe Acrophobia (Fear of Heights). We have had many wonderful cases of people overcoming their fear of heights, due to the patience and professionalism of our guides.
* People under the influence of drugs or alcohol may NOT participate.
* Must be physically able to walk at least 150 m unassisted.
Skills Or Qualifications
*Must be physically able to walk at least 150 m unassisted.
Ceres Zipslide Adventures - Ceres - Western Cape - South Africa
Welcome to Ceres Zipslide Adventures.
We offer the best Zipline Tour in Africa. Come and experience this 1,4km of pure adrenalin Eco Adventure, consisting of 8 slides varying from 100-290m in length. This Eco-Adventure is safe, fast and long. The tour takes place in the Schurweberg Mountains below the Koekedouw Dam in Ceres. Experience the true beauty of the Western Capes fynbos and rugged sandstone mountains.
Eden of The Cape
The Zipslide Tour is the ideal breakaway for your company’s team building or year-end function. A load of family fun and an ideal activity for an awesome bachelors or birthday party.
Tsitsikamma Falls Adventures
Tsitsikamma Falls Adventures Our sister company, Tsitsikamma Falls Adventures, offer the same exhilerating experience on the Garden Route of South Africa